Autopano Giga allows you to stitch 2, 20, or 2,000 images.
Version 3.0 integrates impressive new features that will definitely make you adopt Autopano Pro or Autopano Giga:
- Choose between 9 projection modes the one that best suits your image, including Little-Planet, Panini, Hammer, Mirror Ball, Orthographic and more.
- Edit your panoramas with an exceptional efficiency: the panorama editor is now real-time and pixel accurate. The ergonomics have been totally revamped, so that all tools take advantage of the real-time editor.
- Use the Preview mode to get an instant visualization of your final panorama, before even rendering it. You can keep this mode on when you use all the tools of the panorama editor.
- Manually remove the ghosts in the overlapping areas in an instant thanks to the Mask tool. Also very useful to remove the tripod, or get rid of anything in your panorama (Autopano Giga only).
Note: Please note that version 4.0 requires OS X 10.9.5 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
- [Crash Dump] Fast editor rendering
- [GPU] White rendering in preview
- [Internal optimization] SparseMat_t is not thread-safe
- [Performance] Autopano doesn't start
- [Qt] Autopano is black
- [Crash Dump] Crash at 1st detection in FindPanorama4.cpp : 550
- [Main Editor] Quick preview can halt the application
- [Ctrl Editor] Manual CP positioning jittering on Mac
- [Import plugins] Gigapan import - optimization failed
- [UI behavior] Color tools UI
- [Performance] memory issue
- [Main Editor] Review UI on local/global geometric analysis
- [Shell Integration] Extended save as, qt::copy
- [Main Editor] Fisheye output projection FOV can be rounded when leaving and reopening the projection editor
- [UI behavior] Modify description for the "What's This" of "Vertical Lines" tool.
- [Crash Dump] Sift under mac
- [Crash Dump] Preview GPU
- [Crash Dump] Color constraints